City of Sacramento
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Sacramento
1PM City Council - Special Meeting (Closed Session Begins Immediately Following 1:00 PM Special Meeting of Council) [Updated 04/09/2018 @ 12:25 PM]
Meeting Time: April 10, 2018 at 1:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment April 10, 2018 at 1:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
In accordance with California Government Code 54954.3 (a) public testimony will only be heard on the agendized items listed below.
Print Special Meeting Agenda - Closed Session Begins Immediately Following the 1:00 PM Council Meeting [Updated 04/09/2018 @ 12:25 PM]
Print Special Meeting Closed Session Agenda (PDF-73 KB)
Print Special Meeting Agenda
Print Special Meeting Agenda (PDF-207 KB)
Open Session - 1:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Special Presentations/General Communications
A. Recognizing the Simmons Center for Their Work in the Community
1. Transfer of Funds for the North Public Market Roof Replacement Project File ID: 2018-00465
Item 01 -Transfer of Funds for the North Public Market Roof Replacement Project (PDF-504 KB)
2. Ordinance Amending Section 3.04.010 of the Sacramento City Code, Relating to Income or Expenditures Less Than One Hundred Thousand Dollars Including the Purchase of Artwork and Arts Programs (Passed for Publication 04/03/2018; Published 04/06/2018) File ID: 2018-00350
Item 02 - Ordinance Relating to Income or Expenditures Less Than 100K (PDF-581 KB)
3. Fiber Exchange Agreement with Consolidated Communication Enterprise Services, Inc. (CCI) File ID: 2018-0468
Item 03 - Fiber Exchange Agreement with Consolidated Communication Enterprise (PDF-21598 KB)
4. Increase the Fiscal Year 2017/18 Purchase Authority of the Houston-Galveston Council of Government Area Purchase/Cooperative Agreement File ID: 2018-00469
Item 04 - FY 201718 Purchase Authority of the Houston-Galveston Council of Government Area Purchase Cooperative Agreement (PDF-494 KB)
5. Contract: Passenger Car and Light Truck Alignment and Suspension Repairs File ID: 2018-00441
Item 05 - Contract Passenger Car and Light Truck Alignment and Suspension Repairs (PDF-2274 KB)
6. Contract: Energy Reinvestment Program for Lighting Retrofits at Community Centers, Clubhouses, and Libraries (Two-Thirds Vote Required) File ID: 2018-00450
Item 06 - Contract Energy Reinvestment Program for Lighting Retrofits (PDF-672 KB)
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus